GE Health Venture Lab is an industry and academy backgrounded accelerator program, consists of 6 months of intensive training and coaching with 6 sprints with defined business oriented programs. Venture Lab helps to develop a product developed currently to a certain level (pls see below) and support as final aim to get into market launch.
The values of the program:
- Team and product orientated development process, continuous mentoring and couching
- Deep health care and related industry (for example IT) knowledge which is pushed during the program from practical focus
- Access to our VIP international industry and investor network
Ideal participants, eligibility:
- Start-ups with MVP with the ability to demonstrate they will be able to develop their prototype
- Project related to Healthcare
- The team should join at least 5 out of 6 sprints
- Average time should be spent on the program: 3 days in each month during 6 months + 2-3 hours coaching (flexible, based on the team’s preference)
- No program fee + travel and accommodation reimbursement for the teams
We are waiting for applicants from all of your regions.
Application deadline is 13th of March.