Start-ups Meet Pharma
Europe’s pharma industry faces many healthcare challenges. This programme introduces them to start-ups with innovative solutions.
Is it for me?
The programme targets start-ups with functioning products or prototypes that have already entered the market or are about to enter the market. Companies are assessed on the quality of their business idea, their fit for a specific challenge set by pharma partners, and their motivation and level of commitment.
The programme began with challenges. In 2020, the following five challenges have been released in collaboration with four EIT Health Partners – Amgen, Bayer, Beiersdorf and Boehringer Ingelheim:
- Encourage continuity in treatment strategy and treatment optimisation for postmyocardial infarction patients
- Choose the right treatment for Multiple Myeloma patients
- Disruptive Gene therapies, cell therapies and delivery technologies for different therapeutic areas
- Improve the condition of diabetic skin
- Portable Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Diagnostic Tool
Find out more about the challenges here.
- Application period: 10 February-14 April 2020
- Start of programme: 15 June 2020
- Final week of programme: November 2020
The application process
Apply through the EIT Health Optimy platform